Golden Gavel 2014
NEWS AUSTRALIA SA GOLDEN GAVEL AWARDS
The Society of Auctioneers & Appraisers (SA) Inc. has exclusive rights to the high profile Industry Event in Australia know as the NEWS AUSTRALIA SA GOLDEN GAVEL AWARDS, which attracts significant media and public interest on an annual basis.
This major Industry Event was created by Past President, Anthony Toop FSAA (Life) in 1993 and has been passionately supported by the Real Estate, General and Livestock Industry.
Nominations are now open for the 2014 News Australia SA GOLDEN GAVEL!
Please complete and send in nomination form TODAY if you wish to compete, cost of nomination includes a ticket to the Awards Cocktail Party at the Art Gallery of South Australia following the finals!
Bookings close Thursday 24th April 2014.
The Society of Auctioneers & Appraisers (SA) Inc. presents the 22nd News Australia SA GOLDEN GAVEL Awards, The longest running Auctioneering Competition in the Southern Hemisphere,
AUSTRALASIA’S PREMIERE AUCTION COMPETITION encompassing;
Schools Auction Idol Heats:
Date: Monday 12th May
Venue: Rostrevor College, Glen Stuart Rd, Woodforde SA 5072
Time: From 9:30am, Spectators encouraged and welcome
Senior & Rising Star Heats:
Date: Wednesday 21st May
Venue: The Arkaba Top Room, 150 Glen Osmond Road, Fullarton SA 5063
Time: From 9am, Spectators encouraged and welcome
Schools Auction Idol & Senior Finals:
Date: Thursday 22nd May
Venue: The Amphitheatre at The Art Gallery of South Australia, North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Time: Schools Auction Idol Finals commence at 1:30PM, Seniors at 4PM, Everyone welcome to see South Australia’s finest Auctioneers competing for the ultimate accolade the 2014 News Australia SA GOLDEN GAVEL
Venue, The Restaurant at the ART GALLERY for a themed COCKTAIL PARTY “HIGH SOCIETY” from 6:00PM following the Finals
Click on the links below for a booking form:
The News Australia SA GOLDEN GAVEL AWARDS and the SCHOOL’S AUCTION IDOL in conjunction with the Real Estate Institute of SA are held annually with an official Launch of the program held in February each year where the Nomination Form is released with details of the Competitions and dates of the Heats, Finals & Awards Party.
The Competition is for Real Estate, General & Livestock Auctioneers, and includes Students form Years 10, 11 & 12 in the Schools Auction Idol Competition.
Conditions of Entry (Senior & Rising Star):
1. A Completed Nomination Form must be received with the appropriate payment prior to the closing time and date.
2. Participants must reside in South Australia to be eligible to enter.
3. Participants must make themselves available for the heats and all must all be in lock up without phones or any method of outside communication at a date and time and will compete in order determined by a draw conducted by the Trustee.
4. The 5 Finalists will be the highest point scorers from the heats as determined by the Judges.
5. The 5 Finalists must make themselves available for the Final, and all must all be in lock up without phones or any method of outside communication on the day of the final at a time nominated by the Trustee. Participants must remain in the lock up until their performance time.
6. Finalists must make themselves available for photos and promotion and DVDs and photos of the Finalists can be used by the Society in any medium or publication in promotion during and after the Event.
7. The Winner & Runner Up of the 2014 News Australia SA Golden Gavel will represent South Australia in the 2014 REIA & REINZ Australasian Auctioneering Championships on condition they are a REISA member at the time of the Golden Gavel Heats Wednesday 21st May 2014. If the event the winner or runner up fail to meet the condition of entry then the representatives will be selected in finishing order of the Grand Final who meet the eligibility criteria.
8. The Winner & Runner Up of the Senior Real Estate will be responsible for their own travel costs to the Australasian Championships.
9. There are strict criteria as to how you can advertise and promote your status in the Competition and in all instances where you promote your participation, being a finalist or winner, the Society must be mentioned and the award credentials must include the full description “News Australia SA Golden Gavel Awards”.